- Indmont spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. with its registered office in Kraków (31-423), ul. Na Barciach 6 (hereinafter: the Company) is the administrator of personal data of its employees, co-operators, applicants, contractors, as well as other persons whose data are processed as part of the on-going activity of the Company.
- Personal data are processed in order to fulfil the obligations related to employment and accounting, as well as in order to execute concluded contracts. In addition, contact details are processed within the legitimate interest of the administrator in establishing and maintaining business relations with partners.
Personal data processed by the Company will be transferred to third countries only with the consent of the data subjects or on the basis of agreements concluded with processors.
- Personal data shall be stored for the period of their usefulness for the intended purpose and shall be deleted immediately after their usefulness has ceased.
- Personal data processed by the Company are not subject to profiling.
- Personal data processed by the Company come directly from the persons concerned or are obtained from generally available sources.